Intermediate Photography Workshop
A month-long workshop with a weekly lesson and practice to solidify and integrate the fundamentals of photography and to bring your photography skills up a level. Includes a private Facebook where you are encouraged to post regular photos and receive feedback from Michelle Petersen Photography and other participants.
Cost: CHF 165.-
Minimum of 5 participants, maximum of 10 participants
Location: Photo Studio “Le White Loft” in Vinzel – between Gland and Rolle
- Starting Friday, June 9 to Friday, June 30 from 7:30pm to 8:45pm.
Material covered in the workshop:
- A solid review of how to use Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO in terms of getting the right exposure and in terms of their artistic effects.
- How to take sharp photos.
- How to create beautiful bokeh.
- How to set your white balance by Kelvin.
- Training your eye to see light.
- Going beyond the Rule of Thirds.
- Working with shadows.
Each week, part of the class will be practical work done together. These exercises are weather-dependent, and so might include:
- Taking still life images.
- Portrait photography outdoors with various lighting scenarios.
- Portrait photography indoors.
- Creative exercises on composition.
- Macro photography.
- Street photography.
- Low light photography.
How to register: Send me an email to request the registration form and payment information, or fill in this form: